Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun Stuff








October is flying by for us. I love the fall and I was getting a little angry when the leaves weren't turning but were falling off the trees green because how darn cold it was. Thankfully the weather decided to behave and I'm enjoying the leaf crunching experience.
The top picture with all the babies is from thsi summer when we would do mommy lunch dates every wednesday with the other moms in our ward. The pictures below are from the last few weeks. One is of Katie and Piper (I babysit Piper MWF) asleep in the stroller and then the other one is Katie while I was trying to figure out her costume for Halloween.

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah for the fall. I absolutely cannot believe we'll be out trick-or-treating in a few short days. Look at all those cute babies! We've found ourselves in a new ward with not too many little ones. It's amazing how it seemed just perfectly normal to have babies in a ward.
I can't believe how big Katie is getting, especially on our girls' day out.

Ann said...

I love Katie's wings. She is going to be a darling little fairy.