1. By far I am most excited to get back to normal playing with my girls. I miss being able to go down the slide at the park with them or crawling around and under and over things. And poor Gracie is not very happy that mom's lap doesn't have room for her to sit on it.
2. laying on my tummy.
3. packing away the maternity clothes...I am so sick of maternity clothes.
4. being able to sit in a chair for twenty minutes before my feet swell grotesquely.
5. be able to reach my toes or bend over and pick something up without getting out of breath.
6. being able to walk normally and not waddling.
With that being said, this really has been the easiest pregnancy. It's a lot easier to be pregnant when your husband is NOT in school, you're not potty training anyone, and not moving to another state. I can't complain too much. I haven't had much back or hip pain, and emotionally, I am so much more stable this go around. We'll see if my tune changes in two weeks.....