Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Grace"fulness

I've been posting a lot about Katie lately so I decided we should have a post devoted to Grace.
G-gentle
R-ray of sunshine
A-amusing
C-cute as a button
E-enjoyable

I love this little girlie so much. She has a smile that brighten my day no matter how bad I feel. Her giggles make my world go round. Many times I look up from what I am doing to see her intently watching me, waiting to catch my eye and give me a grin that could melt a heart of stone. Fascinated by my hair, entertained by Katie, doted on by Daddy, and cherished by all. Sweet little baby of mine.


Me, relishing in the rare moment that Grace let me cuddle her while awake...THE only thing good about teething--it gives me an opportunity to snuggle Little Miss Independent.

1 comment:

April said...

I LOVE this, Jill. So cute. I can't believe she's growing so fast. I'm excited to see you guys in a couple of months!