Sunday, October 2, 2011

Disney Land!


1st Trip to Disney Land (at least for Katie and me). Justin has been several times, and we left Gracie with Aunt Suzanne. So fun. It was almost too much for Katie to handle. She just wanted to be everywhere at once.

Katie's Disney Experience:
Favorite Ride: Autotopia with Uncle Garrett
Favorite Thing to Do: Meet the characters. Loved the princesses of course...
Most Magical Moment: Mickey Mouse dancing with her and kissing her hand.
Favorite Princess Moment: Meeting Ariel
Favorite outfit: Emily, Justin's sister, made Katie a Cinderella dress to wear to Disney land...she will hardly take it off long enough to sleep...it's filthy now and I need to wash it, but she won't leave it off long enough for me to wash it.
Favorite Quotes from Katie: "I want to be IN that show." (at the end of the parade)
"I want to find Ariel and take her back to the castle with me."

My Disneyland Experience:
Favorite Ride: It's a Small World
Favorite Thing to Do: Watch Katie meeting the characters
Most Magical Moment: Watching my exhausted child dancing to the parade music, not wanting the fun to end.
Favorite Time with Justin: Riding Autotopia together.

I wish we had been a little more prepared for Disney and planned a little better, but it was a great experience. And I am glad we went. The very best part was watching my little one have dreams come true.

2 comments:

The Brunson Family said...

NO FAIR!!!! that's all I have to say about that! Katie is soooo lucky, glad she had so much fun.

April said...

I'm glad you had a great time. We went with Kade's family, just because we were all down in SoCal on vacation. It was a day between Christmas and New Year's, so it was sold out, standing room only, and I think I spent most of my time nursing Elise in the Baby Station, or standing in line. Needless to say we haven't gone back:) It sounds like your experience was much different:)