Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting for Baby....

Dear Baby Girl #3,

I am excited for you to come, but you must wait until your due date or after to make your appearance. (BUt not too long after please.)

1. I am not ready for sleepless nights yet.
2. I want to enjoy the Halloween festivities with your older sisters.
3. Katie's birthday is on the 9th and desperately wants a friend party. I really don't want to deny her that since this move has been hard on her, but I can't have a houseful of germy little kids over when I have a newborn.
4. I still have sewing projects to get done before you're here. If you want bibs and such, you better wait for me to sew them.
5. I'm not quite ready to nurse around the clock yet.
6. Several closets need reorganizing before you get here.

Sincerely,
your mother


1 comment:

Ann said...

I second the above list. It is quite paradoxical. You look forward to the little bundle of joy, but there are always so many things you want to do and get done before the little one comes. Not to mention the sleepless nights. Hope things are going well.