Thursday, November 1, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Once upon a time, while I was in college getting ready for the day, my roommate remarked to me "Can you believe it's already Nov. 1?"
"Yes," I said excitedly.  "And I've switched to the Turkey."

Several of my roommates thought was very funny. They had no clue what I was talking about so I guess it sounded pretty odd. What I meant was that I had a seasonal decoration, and already I hade switched out the jack-o-lantern for the turkey. For a long time they teased me about "switching to the turkey."

Anyway, I love November. I love reflecting back on the year and the blessings that came our way. And this year we were so very, very blessed.


1 comment:

The Brunson Family said...

If I lived by you I would GIVE you my bassinet, it seriously is just taking up space! Hope to hear news of your little one soon!