Friday, August 16, 2013

She's Three

Somebody had a birthday...



this beautiful girlie is lucky she isn't the baby because I would spoil her rotten. I love her so much! She has such a special little spirit. She is one of the most giving, kindhearted little souls you'll ever meet. SHe also has a lot of spunk which comes in handy when dealing with siblings. 

Singing, painting, drawing,
pretending, barbies, baby dolls,
all things princess,
tutus, ballerinas, Curious George, Corduroy, 
German Pancakes, brownies,
cheetos, chips of any variety,
"spicy crackers"
"calling all Gracies, calling all Gracies"
"My Home's in MT"
zippity ay sippity ay
scrub the dishes 
lives in swimsuit with the purple ruffle


3 sillies

 a little carriage ride...






I've got great kids

1 comment:

Ann said...

It looks like she had a good birthday. Sorry I missed it. I was thinking about it ahead of time and then it came and went and I never got her card mailed. You have such beautiful girls. I still need to mail that package to you.