Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Random Things

If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be cookies. Hands down. 
Sometimes I do something so clever, I have to tell everyone about it. I hid the girls' barbies in the playhouse, and left a ransom note for them from Captain Hook. Kept my kids occupied and playing outside all afternoon. Also Grace kept peering over her shoulder the rest of the day, making sure Captain Hook wasn't going to sneak up on her....she knows in her mind he isn't real, but hasn't quite convinced her heart that he isn't. Hahahaha. 

Henry likes eye contact. Eye contact with me. If he doesn't have eye contact, he screams. This makes life very interesting. Squeezing in a shower is at a whole new level of difficulty. As is going ANYWHERE in the car.
 

I really like to listen to Rock and Roll music from the 60s. 

Every morning I open all the blinds and curtains in the house to let any natural light in.

I hate sending Katie to school everyday. If I didn't think she would never forgive me, I would homeschool her. Summer is too far away.

My life is good. I am happy.









1 comment:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

I know how that is to send Lydia to school, its the same way. I wish I sould just keep her home.. and school her. Love your update! Henry is so cute