Thursday, July 24, 2008

ODE to ALASKA

As the first anniversary of our Alaska trip approaches, I thought I would post pictures of it for you all to see. However, the breathtaking scenery pictures are on my memory card in the other room, and I'm too lazy to fetch it. So you'll have to be content with the pictures of us goofs.
Amber and I at the Talkeetna lodge...if it wasn't cloudy behind Amber you could see Denali
A funny picture moment...toni wishes we got close enough to kiss a moose, but alas we did not.
Me trying some caribou antlers on for size
The three of us right before we took off on our K2 flight to Denali, which I must say was one of the most spectacular things I've ever seen. Thank you Toni!

2 comments:

April said...

Okay, rude that you couldn't take the old married lady with you. Granted I saw Alaska nearly nine years ago, mostly from the inside of a hotel while on business, but seeing the Northern lights was worth it. I've been DYING to see photos of Alaska. Toni wouldn't bring any to CA (rude, again) and so I wait.

Haleigh P. said...

C'mon Jill! Don't be lazy, it'll be worth it when everyone turns up on this blog to see your breathtaking Alaska photos!