Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the Merry Month of May

Happenings
1. Katie got her first black eye ( at the library of all places)
2. Jill turned 24 yrs old
3. The whole family got colds
4. Justin registered for fall classes at U of U
5. Jill and Justin redid a dresser

Five things about me:
1. I love shopping at thrift stores...too bad Rexburg only has one.
2. Pretty much anything with chocolate frosting and sprinkles, I just can't resist.
3. I can't whistle...
4. I think I've finally outgrown my fear of the dark, thanks to always having to get up at night to put the toddler back in bed.
5. I'm going to miss Fongs and Craigos horribly when I move to Utah.

5 comments:

The Dennett's said...

I loved this post :)

1. IS the thrift store you are referring to Mommy n Me? because I love that place..so much.
2. I can't whistle either :( don't feel too bad.
3. I thought I was the only one who loved Fongs. It seems like when we go no one is there and I wonder if anyone even goes anymore...lol.

Elise said...

The awesome thing is you are coming to the land of Cafe Rio--it will change your life!

Jill said...

Elise, sadly I'm not a huge fan of Cafe Rio, in fact I'm not a huge fan of mexican food in general...especially when I'm pregnant. but i'm excited to be closer in distance to you!

The Brunson Family said...

I want to see the dresser you re-did!! If you need to ever run any errands drop Katie by because we are going crazy being stuck inside with the rain and snow!!!

Marcie said...

Jill, you HAVE to stop by Logan on you way down! Not optional. Now that that is out of the way.....what is Justin going to be doing at U of U? Hey and we both redid dressers this month! :)