Monday, August 2, 2010

July




My Favorite Parts of July:
1. Watching Katie put her hand over her heart as the Flag went by in the 4th of July parade.
2. Floating the river on the tubes we bought.
3. Justin's graduation
4. Getting an apartment in SLC
5. Having Emily and Bella come for a few days
6. Going to the fish hatchery
7. going to the Zoo
8. making flower bracelets for Katie


Parts of July I didn't enjoy:
1. stressing over housing
2. the heat down in Salt Lake
3. not being able to go camping more
4. getting a cold
5. not being able to play with Katie as I get bigger and bigger
6. my all time favorite irreplaceable flip flops breaking
7. starting to potty train Katie


This last picture I took the day of the fire out at the INL site. The smoke was so thick that it made the sky look as if it were night even though it wasn't even close to the sun setting. Pretty creepy.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I can't believe how grown up Katie is starting to look. She is so cute. And congratulations to Justin on graduation. I sent part of his graduation present w/ Amber and the rest will follow shortly. I also sent a little something for the new baby.

The Dennett's said...

Busy month! I'll bet Justin is super happy its over. Congrats!
I took a similar picture on the day of the fire- that was so bizarre looking!
I will miss you guys when you move to SLC. It is fun there, though. I lived there on my own for a time.
And your little one is coming soon! Let me know if you need anything at all :)