Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reason to Celebrate

I am so happy. These are the reasons why:

1. After Thursday, I won't be pregnant anymore.
2. Someone bought our apartment contract so we won't have to pay double rent until December.
3. We're buying a washer and dryer.
4. I'm almost done packing
5. I had cookies for breakfast
6. Justin's last day of his internship is tomorrow
7. My mom is coming to clean my oven
8. Our new manager pro-rated our apartment so we don't have to pay the whole month's rent
9. I get a snuggly little one on Thursday

Katie buckled herself into this car seat and then started calling for me /" Mom! I'm stuck. Help please! I'm stuck! Mom!"

This is a classic toddler picture, don't you think? Finger up the nose, one of Daddy's socks on, and his shoes, and no pants, just a diaper.

3 comments:

The Brunson Family said...

We are going to miss your family!!!!

April said...

Love the photos of Katie---she is so grown up. I'm celebrating right along with you. I hope all goes well tomorrow and am anxiously awaiting the news:)
Good luck with your move. I wish I could help.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! Katie is just a doll.