Sunday, April 8, 2012

In the Springtime, the lovely, lovely Springtime

I can't remember a more beautiful spring. So beautiful. What a wonderful gift from God to bask in the warm sunlight, hear the birds sing, and watch my little ones gather up all sorts of blossoms. Loving this time of year.


1. katie is always, always, always picking flowers. She's a sucker for pretty things.
2. gracie had her little legs crossed, and I just couldn't resist
3. Grace loves to swing. LOVES to swing
4. no picture. skipped the number
5. enjoying a ring pop (we planted "magic jelly beans" and candy flowers grew)
6. masking tape bracelets (went straight for the flowers once I explained these were nature bracelets--collect different things you find outside and stick them to your bracelet.)
Pre-Easter Egg Hunt---this is I can hardly contain myself, I am so excited
Post Easter egg hunt. Wait, there's something inside this thing. THis year we opted for putting mostly snack items in the eggs--things they don't get very often--orange slices (slight intolerance to them, but girls love them better than candy), goldfish, sunflower seeds, etc.
Easter Day
"What comfort this sweet sentence gives, I know that my Redeemer lives!"
- LDS Hymn Book 136



2 comments:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Fun Fun and Fun!! Awesome pictures! Love your updates. Need to call you and we should get together or you should go on a date!!

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Fun Fun and Fun!! Awesome pictures! Love your updates. Need to call you and we should get together or you should go on a date!!