Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hail the Conquering Graduate

 We Did It! Justin graduated yesterday. There aren't really words to describe our feelings. Everything we've worked for and hoped for in the last five years has been realized, and we feel so blessed. SO BLESSED. We literally were living on a prayer the last two years, and now that prayer has been fulfilled. I am so proud of Justin and how hard he worked. He never gave up even when things got really hard, and he always tried his best to put family first. What a CHAMP!
We are so excited to move to Oregon, and put some roots down. We will miss so many of the dear friends we have made here. My heart really breaks when I think of leaving my dear sisters in Relief Society. They have changed my life forever, and I will never forget them. I know there will be a wonderful ward to move into, and more wonderful sisters to get to know, but the Forest Dale Ward RS will always hold a very tender place in my heart. 

We still haven't quite figured out where we will live in Albany, but as soon as we do, I will update everyone with our new address.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! We are very proud of you, Justin (and Jill). We know how much work it is to get a graduate degree and take care of your family. We are very excited for you guys and the wonderful adventures that await you in Oregon. Good luck with things and keep me posted.