Friday, February 15, 2013

Sunday Activity

I thought of a Sunday Activity that we are going to give a try. I will call it "Scripture Theater." Every Sunday we are going to pick a scripture story and act it out or do a puppet show of it. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm having a hard time focusing because Amelia is distracting me with her sleepy and most adorable smiles.

see how adorable she is?


never a dull moment


she was making a "tadpole"


Long jump (we instituted physical activity time a couple weeks ago, and it is the BEST part of our day. We do soccer or dancing or tag or races. It is so good for us in the afternoon.)


 Making an effort to be "in the picture" with my kids.


Classic Grace


For Justin's birhtday we ordered a model rocket, but we had to wait several weeks to get all the accessories, and then nice enough weather to shoot it off. Fun family outing.

3 comments:

Ann said...

We've done "Scripture Theater" here and there. The kids enjoy it. We should do it on a more regular basis. All last year in the Friend, they had didn't Book of Mormon story characters on the back cover. We cut them out and put them on craft sticks and used them as puppets. I love the activities you guys do. Your girls always seem to be engaged in a creative process.

April said...

Love it! Our favorite is Samuel and the Lamanite, using marshmallows as "rocks" the people were throwing at Samuel on the wall.

April said...

okay, Samuel the Lamanite not and the Lamanite:) I was in a rush