Friday, November 8, 2013

Date Night

Justin is pretty much the best husband ever. Not because of big things but all the little things he does, and above all who he tries to be. he serves me in a hundred ways...

This week he supported me in my calling at church. He made dinners, did dishes, put kids to bed, and sacrificed a few bike rides (despite the calling of his new road bike) so that I could work on all sorts of things for the YW Night of Excellence Program. Not too mention putting up with me in moments of stress and fatigue and frustration.

He didn't get mad that I left my phone outside in the rain for three days. He just laughed and took it apart, dried it out, and put it back together. And miracle of miracles, it works!

He takes the garbage out, and cleans out the fridge. He vacuums, and cleans the bathrooms because he knows those are jobs I don't really like doing.

He calls to set up appointments because he knows I hate calling people. 

He rubs my neck that is always sore from nursing a baby or sleeping with a 3 year old who keeps having nightmares.

He listens to me and loves me. All of me. THe good, the bad, and the ugly. He's my superman. And pretty much my everything.
sometimes blurry pictures are the best.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Jill, you deserve him! :) You are pretty amazing yourself, and I think you are both lucky to have each other. THAT, is a beautiful thing.