Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Name Contest

So far Justin and I haven't really talked a lot about names for Baby yet. We still have time, but I am scared to death of naming our baby something and then regretting it later...wishing that we had named Baby something else. So I thought that I would let other people contribute to our baby naming task. If you have favorite girl or boy names just add your little comment or send me an email. The person who wins the contest is the one that suggests the name we choose. Your reward will be the pride of knowing you suggested the name we chose. The sad thing is everyone might lose because we might not like any of the names you suggest and might just make up our own. But give it a try...you might win!

Here are some names that I like.
Madelyn
Sarah
Elizabeth
Carrie
Rachel

Mason
Samuel
Daniel
Justin likes the name Aaron...but I'm not really a fan.

Justin says:
I like the name Joseph but Jill doesnt like the name "Joe" so shes afraid he'll be called that (if its a boy that is)
Jill replies:
I never said that I didn't like the name Joseph or Joe...I said I liked the name James but not "Jim"

4 comments:

Scott said...

Scott and I have a few suggestions

Boys:
Archie
Azel
Boghos
Bert
Redd
Logan

Girls:
Leslie
Hazel
Paisley
Princess
Wing

Okay, so those are a few off the wall, and some not so off the wall ideas we have. :) We are the worst people to ask. We barely got a name on the paper before we left the hospital with Jeff. :)

April said...

I'm voting for Madelyn and Mason. I also like the name Eliza but we have an Elise. I don't have any boy suggestions for you since we just used one. Good luck!

Emily Rocks said...

ok first of all if you pick the name James i will kill you....Thats what we are going to name one of our boys...so Ethan and James are off the table for you...sorry! :) lol we were going to name one of the girls Elizabeth...but i dont think i'm a fan anymore...so go for it. I'll come up with some good ones for ya! do you guys have a baby name book yet?

Haleigh P. said...

I really like Elizabeth, it means oath of god in my baby name book, so it would kind of be a religious name.