Friday, May 9, 2008

Camping in the Dead Trees

So Justin and I went camping last night along the snake river about 11 or 12 miles away. We had the whole campground to ourselves. It was quite a pretty place despite the fact that all the trees were dead. Yes, weird as it sounds, all the trees in the whole campground we're dead. I have no idea why. The grass was really green though.
We had a good time making tin foil dinners and walking around. And there were some crazy birds. At the first light of day they went off like an alarm. Ducks, geese, woodpeckers, robins, you name it and they were all chirping at the top of their lungs. I've never heard so many birds in my life.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Jill!!! I am so happy that you exist still. I tried to call you but you must have changed your number. YEA!!! And you're having a baby, and you are all cute and married!!! I am so so happy and thankful for being able to get back into contact. We will be coming to Rexburg around Christmas (we hope) and we will have to visit and see your little one. Did you know I am having a baby in about four weeks. Another boy! We are excited. :)

How are you feeling? I remember how blessed I was to have you when I was so sick and pregnant and all that. I still cherish that you came and read to me for HOURS!!!

Okay, I will stop writing a novel, but I totally want to hear from you!

Love you tons,
Sadie