Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween




To celebrate Halloween, we did several things. A couple days before Halloween, our friends Ashley and Carlin came over to carve jack-o-lanterns with us. The face one is ours and the Lehi's dream one was Carlin and Ashley's pumpkin.

For lunch on Halloween, we made a jack-o-lantern pizza. We put the eyes too close together so it looked sort of asian, but we enjoyed it.

Then in the evening, we had friends over for a Halloween Party. Everyone came in costume which I thought was fun. Among the couples' costumes were Raggedy Ann and Andy, a WWII pilot, a football player, two cowboys, a punk skater boy, an opera singer, and a civil war soldier. Justin was one of the cowboys, and I was a cat.
We made caramel popcorn balls and played games. We had so much fun laughing. I laughed so hard I thought that I would put myself into labor.






1 comment:

April said...

Those turned out great, Jill. One of these days, we'll venture beyond the triangle eyes, nose, and mouth!