Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving feast today. Justin did an amazing job on the turkey. In fact, it was the best turkey I ever tasted.
Besides baking for half the day, we've enjoyed playing games and chatting with each other. Justin's mom and brother are here with us. Toni came up from Utah and is staying with Mary, but we got to see her for awhile today. It's been fun to have family here.
Today, I am especially grateful for all my many blessings. I am so full of gratitude for my family, my health, and my little apartment home. I give thanks for the freedoms I enjoy and the opportunity I had for gaining an education. There are so many things to be grateful for, but I think what I am most grateful for is my Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving and got to share it with family. Thanks for keeping us updated with your lives. It's nice to stay in touch, especially since we live so far away.

April said...

It's nice to have a man to manage the bird on turkey day. I don't think we'd have turkey if it were up to me handling it. I'm a little too squeamish for those things. Glad you were able to enjoy the day with family. I bet your MIL loved seeing her new granddaughter. You better be posting some updates soon:) Thanks again for calling on my birthday. It was so nice to visit with you and hear the little munchkatiekin in the background. Love you guys!

Team C said...

Justin I can't believe you are a Dad! How old I feel!! I'm so glad you found our blog. We are doing so good. We live in Utah and go back to Vegas to visit family. Baby and wife are darling!! Congratulations!! Keep in touch with the blog!! I just can't believe it!You will be a wonderful Father.