Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jill and Katie

I was looking at these pictures today and thinking about how blessed I am to have such a great wife. I feel really blessed to have Jill and I am so grateful that I dont have to worry at all about what kind of mom she will be to our children. I dont have to worry that she will be a bad example to them or teach them incorrect things. I also feel so blessed to have a beautiful daughter that is healthy and happy. I couldnt have asked for a better family.



3 comments:

April said...

I love that photo of baby Katie in the natural light--gorgeous. I know Jill will make an exceptional mother. You both are blessed to have each other, and will make great parents to that niece of mine:)

Amber said...

I like you better now Justin...you were always border-line in my like list, but you are now fully on the good side. Take good care of my Jilly and Katie

Shannon said...

Awwww...I think your wife and daughter are pretty special too. Good thing they have such a nice (sounding since I haven't actually met you) guy to take care of them.