Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Wreaths


I love Christmas goodies. We've been making one kind of Christmas treat each week since Thanksgiving. It's so fun to make the treats we grew up with . The line up this year includes fudge with toffee bits, sugar cookies, wreaths, gingerbread men, and spritz.
I always intend to give them to people, but I must admit that most of them end up in my own tummy. I ate the first batch of cookies that were intended for our home teacher, and I almost ate the second batch that went to them, but I exercised some great self control and left the kitchen. I also have to keep an eye on Katie...she's always trying to sneak treats when I'm not looking.

1 comment:

April said...

I love that photo, Jill. Too funny! We made wreaths too this year. I don't think any made it onto the plates we delivered to the neighborhood and friends. Kade loves them (without the red hots--he always picks them off:) Good work, you!