Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Maiden Voage of the Evenflo

So I have absolutely been dying to get out of the house and go for walks, but the weather has not permitted it. Winter is desperately trying to hold on with low temperatures and angry winds. However today, there was only a light wind, and the temperatures were moderate so Katie and I ventured out into the great outdoors. Katie loved this new activity. She even decided to nap through part of it which was a blessing since she has been crabby today. It was so great to get out of the house and get some exercise. And I heard birds singing! oh how I get so excited to hear birds sing for the first time since fall.

On another note, Katie started cereal this week. She did really well with. She ate from the spoon without a problem so that was exciting. We're working on sitting up and other great things like that.

And thanks to everyone for the suggestions on getting Katie to sleep. She's doing better, but sometimes relapses so I'm still working on it. But I really appreciated all your suggestions.

1 comment:

April said...

Yeah! There's nothing like spring. I'm glad Katie's enjoying her cereal--fun times ahead:) Are you displaying a photo for March? I don't see anything under that post. My slideshows disappeared on my bog (I think somethin happened to goodwidgets) so I'm trying another angle.