Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ode to Abbey

So I was going to write a little poem about my old roommate, Abbey and how wonderful she is, but I'm not good at poetry, and it would take too much effort for me to make a composition right now. Nevertheless, I need to say how great Abbey is.These are ten reasons why I always want to live in the same city as her.

1. She helped me realize that Justin was interested in me
2. Not only did she come with me to Vegas, but she hung out with my future in-laws while I went ring shopping with Justin.
3. She helped me clean and pack up my sister's house when she moved.
4. She let me borrow her vacuum.
5. She babysits Katie for me.
6. She watched my nieces and nephew (who stayed with me for a week) while I had a dr. appointment
7. She bought me the best plastic wrap in the world
8. She cleaned my house for me when I was in the hospital with Katie
9. She helped us move this weekend and stayed until midnight helping us clean and unpack.
10. She used to listen to me for hours

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I second that! Only I would like to add that BOTH you and Abbey are the best! I really miss you guys!