Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day



!
I could go on and on about what a great husband and father Justin is, but I don't think Justin would like that, and so I'll just say I think he is WoNderFuL!

Here are a few rarely known facts about this great guy I am married to:

He can whistle better than anyone I know
He is the best water balloon filler-upper I know
He can fit my fist in his mouth
He likes to cook and is very good at it
He watches Andy Griffith with me
He watches "A Man for All Seasons" quarterly
Favorite books: Lord of the Rings
His comfort food is Italian especially pasta with meat sauce
He is banned from Disney World
Dislikes picking out the girls' clothes
Does a very good Mr. Limpet impression
Doesn't like to dance
Can eat Chinese food for breakfast

5 comments:

marcie said...

I want to know why he is banned from disney world and I want to see him put your fist in his mouth. I believe it, I just want to see it.
You are too cute.

The Brunson Family said...

Ya I want to know why he is banned from Disney world to.

Justin said...

ok ill tell the story...apparently the Disney folks dont like it when you try and sell someone a disney world ticket you dont want while youre on disney property. when i was a senior, i went to the DECA (look it up) national competition in Orlando. Everyone else in the group except my friend and i bailed out of a disney world trip at the last minute, but we had already bought our tickets which were non-refundable (and overpriced). When we got to disney world, we decided it wasnt worth it after all so we decided to try and sell someone our tickets and get our money back. after a few minutes about 10 security guards surrounded us, confronted us, took our ids and recorded our information and threatened to press charges unless we left and never came back. they said we were forthwith banned from disney world. I have since gone to disneyLAND, and will go again but ill try to stay under the radar of course.

Marc & Abbey said...

I'm pretty sure I do not want to know how you figured out that justin could fit your whole hand in his mouth, but I'm curious. Please tell. :)

Jill said...

we actually figured it out when we were dating...don't you remember? We showed you and talyn and jake ackley i think. I'm not quite sure how we figured it out...