Monday, July 30, 2012

I Secretly LOVE Mondays

I secretly love Mondays. It's the first day of my "work" week. Justin leaves to his job, and I get to work with my kids and messy house. (Does anyone else's house get trashed on Sundays?)

The real reason I love Mondays is the chance to start over. The chance to keep the goals I set. The chance to stick to routine. The chance to improve. I love to have a fresh start.

Goals that I have:
Help the girls with chores every day.
Walk 30 minutes, 5 times a week
yoga before bed 5 times a week
play one silly game each day with my children
\
I've been working on these goals for a couple weeks now (except the last one, I just added that one yesterday). THere's been a couple slip ups, but for the most part I've been doing pretty good. I love goal setting and working hard at accomplishing them. I am most definitely a goal-oriented person.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You always have such an optimistic and fresh outlook. Thank you. I love that face.