Friday, January 3, 2014

Amelia Turns One

How does this

 and this
change to this so quickly?  

Sweet, Baby Girl! You are growing too fast.

Amelia has such a fun spirit. So sweet and tender yet adventurous and teasing. she loves to wrestle and growl, but can be still as can be all snuggled up to you. So playful.
A very observant baby, catches on so quickly to things. And don't you even think of leaving her out! She wants to be in the thick of things, and doing what everyone else is doing. And she better get her own of whatever is being handed out. That is for sure. 

The other day I heard her in the kitchen whining, so I went to see what was wrong. I found her next to the shoe basket, trying to put her little shoes on. I put them on, then she grabbed my hand and led me to the back door. 
"Out! Out!" I couldn't resist that little plea so we went for a walk. And I must say it was a good idea. Anytime she sees her older sisters getting coats and shoes on, she hustles over to get hers too so she doesn't get left behind.

BATHS
talking on the phone
"Hi Daddy!"
CAT CAT CAT
always in the dish detergent packets
ring around the rosies
rides her little car
never left out or left behind
lots of spunk
little hugs
slobbery kisses
determined to feed herself

I love this little girl so much. She has brought so much fun and energy into my life. Not that we were lacking any of that... But I sure do appreciate what she adds to our family. 

2 comments:

marcie said...

Happy Birthday Amelia!! Wow that first year does go way too fast :( She is too precious!

Ann said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe how she has grown. Those third in line learn so quickly. Grant is the same way. He'll say ,"But Cole gets to," or "But Andrew got one."