Saturday, February 7, 2009

Elder Day




Like I said in the last post, Garrett went into the MTC on Wednesday. He will be serving in the Tulsa Oklahoma mission, and we're sure he'll make a great missionary. A funny story about Garrett...First of all, you have to recall that Garrett is 6'7''.....On Garrett's last Sunday, the Primary President asked if Garrett would visit the Primary and say a few words to them about leaving on a mission. Then the Primary kids all sang "I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two..." After the song was over, one the sunbeams looked up at Garrett and said, "He doesn't need to grow a foot or two."
Anyway, here are some pictures from Wednesday and of course, a few of Katie.

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love all of Katie's expressions. What a fun little girl. And that is s great story about Garrett.

April said...

Oh, I wish I could give Katie some loves. She looks so squishy cute! There's nothing like sending a missionary off. Even when we've sent off missionaries unrelated to us...I cry. The MTC makes me do that. Garrett looks like he's ready to head out and hit the pavement.

Unknown said...

Katie is such a doll! I love her faces and expressions - the kids love looking at the pictures of their cousin!