Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're Moving!

(our old apartment)
After a whirlwind of quick decisions, we've have found a new apartment and found someone to take our apartment. We're just moving to another apartment in rexburg, but we're excited and ready for change. We have loved living here, but we felt really good about an apartment we found out about, and so come March, we'll be in a new place.


I will miss our little home that we've created here, but home is where the heart is, right? So we'll just have to make our home in our new apartment.


Our new apartment is a little smaller, but it's newer and has a washer and dryer! And we're so excited about that, let me tell you. It also has covered parking which will be nice for snow and sun. I'm also excited about the dishwasher. No more dishpan hands!!!


I'll be emailing those of you that want or need our new address.

2 comments:

Marc & Abbey said...

What day are you moving? Marc and I can help you move if you'd like.

Ann said...

That's exciting. A washer and dryer is so nice when you have a baby. I'm looking forward to that day. Perhaps when we move this next time. And a dishwasher? Talk about high class.