Thursday, February 5, 2009

Restaurant Review

So Justin and I don't eat out very often, and when we do it's almost always fongs or craigos. However, Justin and I were down in Provo this week to say goodbye to Garret before he went into the MTC, and naturally had to eat out a bit. It was my first time eating at IHOP, Del Taco, and Panda Express.
IHOP-definitely a good choice. I got their all you can eat pancakes--which I didn't get very far because my combo came with hashbrowns, eggs (justin's eggs are better, but these were still good), and bacon.
Del Taco--pretty good, and great value, I just didn't order enough
Panda Express-another excellent choice, if you're on the run, but want more than a burger and fries. I think the value for how much you get and the quality was excellent. Great orange chicken.

So in a nut shell I had a good branching out experience. I might continue this trend.

1 comment:

April said...

You know, I keep forgetting we have a Panda Express. I'll have to try that place. If we're brave enough to take the whole clan out for fun and need a place that will accommodate our travelling circus, we usually do IHOP. The honeys always order the giant chocolate smiley face pancakes. I'm sure Katie will appreciate it when she's older:)