Sunday, November 21, 2010

Something to be Grateful For


'Tis the season to be grateful.
Grace is my little ray of sunshine. I can be having the worst day of my life, and all I have to do to brighten up is go in and see my little Grace. Her smiles and cooing melt my heart. I simply cannot get enough of her.

Smiles. My mom often says that the smiles make it all worth it. Amen.
My little Katie bug. Oh the fun and the adventure she brings into my life. Whether it's trying to ride her rocking horse on top of her bed or holding her hand on a walk to the park, there is never a dull moment with her. She adds so much fullness to my life. And my life will never be the same now that she wraps her little chubby arms around my neck and tells me "I love you so much."

My handsome husband. The best decision I ever made was to marry him. Everyday I think how very, very blessed I am to have him in my corner.

2 comments:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

what fun pictures. I love the cake that you made. your the best mom . i look up to you so much. hope all is going well.

Ann said...

Amen on all accounts. What a great cake. Toni told me about it. Very creative. You have such cute girls. I can't wait to see them.