Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's that time again...

Another Thankful Thursday:
  • Lasagna: mine is baking in the oven right now and it smells heavenly. I love good food. Justin cracks up about how excited I get about food and treats, and I just realized that nearly all my thankful thursdays mention food in them somewhere.
  • Fall: all the leaves are starting to line the side walks and cover the yards of rexburg. We had our first few snowflakes today, but I think it will be a little while until we get a real snow storm, and I am more than content to enjoy the warm autumn sunshine and beautiful red, yellow, and orange leaves.
  • Childbirth classes: I don't really enjoy going to these, but they are helping me to prepare for that big day that is soon approaching. Most of the time Justin and I can't help laughing while practicing our breathing and relaxation techniques, but I think it's good preparation for us. Especially Justin since he's a boy and hasn't really thought about labor and delivery very much in his life. I feel somewhat more prepared because what girl doesn't grow up thinking that more than likely she will give birth to a child so she pays attention to other women's stories and makes an effort to learn about such things.

1 comment:

April said...

I love fall! I love the crisp cool air and changing leaves.