Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

These are my blessings for today:
  • Our Car: Our transmission was acting really funny, and we were so scared since transmission problems can be pretty expensive to fix or replace, and we're poor college students. However, my smart and able husband checked the transmission fluid and refilled that first, and now it's working wonderfully. I'm awfully grateful as this next month our car needs to be ready to go at any moment.
  • Our new Camera: we just bought a new camera since mine is officially dead and beyond repair. We like it a lot so far, and we're excited that we have it in time for Baby.
  • Sunshine: It's sunny today, and as I am not ready for winter yet, I am so happy that the sun is out even though it's a bit chilly.

1 comment:

April said...

Hooray for the new camera! We're getting so excited for news of our new niece. Good luck in the coming weeks.