Monday, October 13, 2008

The Little Things



Black Cats and Ghost, Skeletons too. Clowns and witches all say BOO!
I am so excited for Halloween. I love holidays. On October 1, I decorated my apartment with ghosts and bats and pumpkins. I am now waiting anxiously for the night we buy our pumpkin to carve into a jack-o-lantern. I've been singing Halloween songs, and they bring back memories. For all those Whittier Wildcats who went through music with Mrs. Winters here's a few Halloween songs to remember:
Have you seen the Ghost of John?
Long white bones with the skin all gone
Oooooooooo Oooooooo
Wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on?

Black Cats and ghosts, skeletons too
Clowns and witches all say boo
Pumpkins with eyes shining so bright
Make me shiver with fright
Halloween, Halloween
We all love Halloween
BOO!

There was an old woman all skin and bones,
Ooo, ooo-oo-ooo,
She lived down by the old graveyard,
Ooo, ooo-oo-ooo,
One night she thought she’d take a walk,
Ooo, ooo-oo-ooo,
She saw some bones a-layin’ around,
Ooo, ooo-oo-ooo,
She thought that she would sweep them up,
Ooo, ooo-oo-ooo,
She went to the closet to get a broom,
Ooo, ooo-oo-ooo,
She opened the door ….. and BOO!









3 comments:

April said...

Thanks for sharing. I always find myself singing those songs around Halloween. Good for you getting into the holiday spirit. You'll make a great mom!

Ann said...

I love Halloween too. The black cats and ghosts song is one of Cole's favorites. He walks around singing it sometimes.

Amber said...

I love the old lady song! i tried to sing it to Alexus the other day, but I couldn't remember all the words! YAY!